Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So many things to do....

Have you ever had so much you want to accomplish but just don't feel you have the time.  Yeah, that's how I'm feeling right now.  I have a lot of stuff coming up in the next year and I really want it to reflect in my weight loss.  For example I have a big birthday coming up in just 182 very short days.  The big 29+1 lol.  I would REALLY like to be down as much as possible before this date.  So here's the thing.... I am currently down 60 lbs.  I would ideally like to be down another 70 lbs by the time the big day rolls around.  182 days, 26 weeks, 6 months to lose another 70lbs.  Doable?  Yes, of course. 


Now for the bigger issue....November 24, 2012.  I have a destination wedding in Punta Cana!  Now if I follow through with my 70lb weight loss by March, that leaves me 8 months to lose an additional 100lbs.  Am I insane? Yes, of course.  Ok realistically I know that this goal is a little far fetched HOWEVER I am going to attempt the task at hand.  Granted I will be happy with however much I am actually down at this point but I would really love to sink my teeth into my goal(ish) weight. 


So here we are ladies and gentlemen, 170 lbs. of weightloss by November 24, 2012.  Yeah, that number makes me want to choke a bit too but I am going to give it all I've got.  The upside is being that I have so much weight to lose, there is a good chance that I will achieve my March goal.  Once I have reached my goal(ish) weight I can start looking into the skin removal surgery.  THAT is a major win in itself.  Only time will tell now.  Cross your fingers and wish me luck.  Gym time starts at 21:30hrs hahaha.  I'll let you guys all know how it goes YAY!  


Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment