Wednesday, August 31, 2011

60 lbs in 4 months

So I went to the doctors today for my fluoroscopy and fill.  Ended up getting another 1.5ccs in my band which brings me to a total of 5.5ccs.  Didn't expect to lose anything this time around because I haven't been going to the gym and my food choices haven't been the greatest.  Not terrible but not great.  Portion control was still ok and really wasn't eating just to eat so I think that helped me. 

So after all my procedures we went back to his office and he weighed me.  I was pretty shocked to see that I actually did lose weight!  I am now at a grand total of 60lbs lost in 4 months.  That's pretty awesome.  I can't wait to see what happens when I really start kicking the gym thing into high gear.  Now I'm on liquids for the next 24 hours.  Lucky me lol. 


Anyway I have another appointment next month so I will update again then unless I find something else to blog about.


Til Then....

No comments:

Post a Comment