Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Stress+the band=no bueno

So I had my first real bout of heavy duty stress yesterday.  It is CRAZY the effect it had on my stomach now that I have my band.  I felt an extreme pressure on my stomach, not that it was an intense sharp pain but it was a dull irritating pain. I'm not sure of how much of it was in my mind or how much was really real but all I know is that I was miserable.  Stress has always had a pretty sever impact on me.  Anger has always made it worse and I can say for a fact I was ANGRY.  In fact I don't think I have been that angry in months.  Just need to keep working on how to tune out that angry emotion and conduct myself to deal with it differently. 

Luckily my band today feels fine.  I can't wait to sleep on my side though. SOOOO tired of sleeping on my back.  It is doing really bad things to my neck.  I cant wait to get a full restful nights sleep.  Hopefully in the next few weeks of healing that will change.  I think that as I lose more weight it will change also.  I don't have sleep apnea or anything like that but my body compensates for my weight and I hardly move in my sleep so I wake up feeling stiff and irritable.  May give the side sleep thing a whirl tonight.  Till next time...

~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment