Monday, April 25, 2011

A little bit about me...

My name is Pamela and I am 29 years old.  I decided to blog my journey through my lap band surgery and all though I already have the band it's still brand new to me.  I am a big girl that has lived my life hearing those oh so wonderful words "you have such a pretty face"  Blah Blah Blah!  I am fully accepting that I have a weight problem and thankfully I decided to take the step to change that.  From the start I planned to lose about 242lbs.  My goal weight is somewhere between 150-170 but I'm not limiting myself to losing to get to a specific weight.

I have a huge support system that I am thankful for and although there are a few people that are not as supportive as I would like them to be I just keep reminding myself that I didn't do this for them I did it for me.  Thank you in advance for taking the time to go through my journey with me.  I will try to update on a regular basis.

~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment