Wednesday, July 13, 2011

3 Months Out

Ok so TECHNICALLY I still have 2 more days until I'm 3 months out but being I only update on Dr. visits I figure I better get this done.  So after my last fill I had a few rough days of trying to eat solids but eventually I went back to feeling pretty much the same way I was before.  I just seem to be getting stuck more often. I just have to remember less speed, more chewing lol.  


Anyway since my last fill I have been ridiculously stressed out from personal issues.  My uncle passed away, a week later one of the closest people to me basically waved the white flag on our friendship for a while. (That's a whole other story in itself but that's not for this blog) and now on 7/12 my "great grandmother" passed away.  Not an ideal situation for food choices.  Then of course there is the ever so wonderful "everyday run of the mill" stress.  So with all of this going on I have been on and off sick to my stomach.  Dr. Pucci says that stress can effect the band that way so I guess I won what was behind door #3.  


I have been really emotional this last month but I guess I can understand why.  This year so far has been such a roller coaster. Ups and downs and curves and loops......I don't know which way is up.  I've been going through a lot of stuff on the inside too.  Rethinking my outlook on things.


Ok enough about all that.  I didn't get another fill yet because he was having a really difficult time  getting the needle to go into the port so now I have to go for an xray next week and hopefully get my fill then.  I lost another 10.5 lbs which makes my total 53 lbs.  Not bad for 3 months especially being I haven't started the gym yet (hopefully Friday) and my food choices as good as I tried to make them weren't quite as good as they could have been.  


Well after my appointment next week I will blog again.  Till then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment