Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 6

So I went to the doctors yesterday.  I am still swollen around my port so I could not get my fill again however I am still losing so he isn't all that concerned about it yet.  He stuck a needle in it and there is no infection so I am just waiting for the swelling to go away.  I am now down 41 lbs in 6 weeks.  That's pretty exciting.  Don't really have the "guilt" about eating solids anymore.  Once in a while it does kick in but other than that it hasn't been to bad.  Been pretty stressed out lately so the head hunger is in full effect but I've been keeping my head in check so that's a good thing.  My next goal is to be at my 50lb mark by the 14th.  That gives me 2 weeks to lose 9 lbs.  Definitely gonna start working out more now.  The weather has been insanely hot so it would be great to sweat it out of  me lol.  Well off to do my thing.  Dr. appointment on the 14th so I'll update again then.  New pics below so check them out!  Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment