Saturday, May 21, 2011

5 weeks Post Op

Ok just a quick update on my progress.  Went to the doctors on 5/17 and it turns out I could not get my first fill because if the irritation around my port incision.  I still had a lot of inflammation around my port which would have made it difficult to give me the fill.  They have me on some heavy duty antibiotics (Keflex) 4 times a day to rush the process.  Taking that along with the usual (Centrum, Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, and Potassium)  I go back in 2 weeks and get a check up to see when I can get my restriction.

My primary care doctor wants me to get an abdominal sonogram because when they did blood work last time my LFT's were elevated.  So I have to do that before I go back for a check up with them.

So anyway as of the last weigh in I was down 35.5 lbs and I took my measurements this morning and I am down 18.5 inches over all.  I am retaining a lot of fluids this week so I'm actually looking forward to my next weigh in in 2 weeks.  Down one pants size and most of my clothes are starting to fall off of me.  Things are going, just wish it was going a little bit quicker.  Gonna start figuring out some exercise stuff to do daily, try to drop some extra lbs.  Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment